A new couple in my friend list visited Bali last month and shared some lovely pictures of their honeymoon romance on social media. While I scanned through their vibrant digital memories, I was reminded of my own romantic connection with Bali. I had also chosen Bali as my dream destination for honeymoon and no less had spent 10 beautiful days learning and exploring unique Balinese way of life.
For five days we had stayed in Sanur and the next five days in Nusa Dua (new Bali). As I was looking back in my travel treasure (hard disk), I struck upon some lovely clicks of the lavish property of Ramada Resort Benoa Bali. Hope it connects you with Bali and its beauty.
Some of the highs and lows that I distinctly remember about my stay here
- It was and still is one of the big hotels at Tanjung Benoa / Nusa Dua
- More than the big spacious rooms, it houses gorgeous green gardens
- The Stone Art on the rocks around is fascinating
- It pampers the guests with great breakfast buffet spread every morning
- It isn’t a modern resort but 30 years old property with all the amenities
- It captures the Balinese feel with its architecture
- Lot of indoor sports facilities it has so that when it rains you don’t get bored
- It has a beach facing open dining option too across the road
- It houses an inviting pool and one can have enjoy enough sun tans
- Excellent staff
- They provide for a shuttle bus to Bali Collection and Gagger Beach
- It is located 20 minutes away from Ngurah Rai International Airport
These pictures were taken in November 2011 when I had stayed in Ramada Bali for 5 days!
When I was there, I had felt the property called for renovation and redecoration. If they have done it, I would love to return to it any day. It made a for a quiet and relaxing holiday and I had loved every bit of my stay in its spectacular ambiance.