Do you know about the #ZenFestival? Read on to catch on the buzz…
Well, when Zenphone 4, 5 and 6 were launched last year, I had an opportunity to attend the event and learn about the brand very closely. That was the time when I was actually looking for a new smartphone in a decent price range. Apart from the basic utilities, my main requirement was to have a phone that could help me with great pictures. In my bloggers life, I am always on-the-go attending events, launches, review sessions and hangouts. In the other time I am often traveling. I love clicking pictures beyond my work requirements and thus a great camera in my smartphone was what I was looking at. The amazing features of the phone and the abilities of the pixel master sounded very convincing from the horse’s mouth. Within a fortnight I bought Zenphone 6. I am using the phone and I believe its been a great buy. No less, I gifted my Dad too with a Zenphone 5 a few months back. Wish I had waited for its newer version Zenphone 2.
I own a Zenphone 6 and I love it!
Initially when I had bought the phone, not many people knew about Zenphone. Some even made fun of its 6 inch size because its not easy to pocket it but when they took notice of its pictures, they were left impressed with its pictures quality. They would often ask me about it other features and specs and I would proudly talk about it. The result has been such that this year a few friends have bought the new Zenphone 2 even before I told them about it after attending the launch once again.
Why Zenphone 2 is talk of the town?
It is being hailed as one of the best smartphones of 2015 and no less Zenphone design and features together have won 238 awards all over the world. Let count on some of the reasons….
- With Intel Inside, lots of storage and better features, it promises monster performance.
- Zenphone 2 makes a great combination of technology and looks.
- It empowers the user with great features.
- Its being considered as a package of Innovation and excellence
- The super-fast processor enables it with powerful performance.
- It is World’s First 4GB RAM Smartphone.
- Very impressive Low light Mode.
- The volume and shutter button has been moved back and thus the thickness of the ZenFone 2 has come down to 3.9mm.
- It has 9V / 2A QuickCharger with BoostMaster technology
- Camera is nothing less than amazing. Pixel Master is my personal favorite.
- It comes with 16 camera modes too.
- ZenFone 2 ZE551ML comes with a deadly combination of 4GB RAM and 64GB storage
- 72% screen to body ratio makes it look big and beautiful
- It uses the LPS technology.
- For the music lovers, its SonicMaster technology delivers crystal-clear audio
- Zenphone 2 is 4G technology enabled too so now its about better and faster surfing.
- It has been created with incredibly Accurate Navigation 5 Satellite System Support too.
- Regular and timely updates keep the phone rocking always.
I miss having a Zenphone 2. Though I am extremely happy with Zenphone 6 but who doesn’t want the new one with more power, more technology.
If you have a Zenphone experience to share, do drop in a comment. If you are considering buying a smartphone, check here Asus on Flipkart.
And now to know what #ZenFestival is… keep a tab!
— ASUS India (@ASUSIndia) July 17, 2015