Holiday + Holiday! Child travels free! Flat Discounts! Gift Cards! Cash back and More!
Go ahead, get greedy and save some bucks in the GRAND INDIAN HOLIDAY SALE!
I am a greedy traveler. While I am always up to explore and discover new places, I do not mind spending less money to fit in more in my budget. In my opinion, there is nothing wrong in comparing prices, hunting for cheap fares and looking for discounted hotel prices.
In this blog, I am talking about the joys of traveling, of planning a holiday and everything you need to know about the biggest, grandest and one-of-its-kind holiday sale organized by Thomas Cook India. Some of their budget holiday packages around fancy destinations have definitely caught my interest.
PLANNING A HOLIDAY is one of the many JOYS OF TRAVELING
As a kid, I was someone who feared to venture the unknown territories, as a teenager I only believed in befriending books, and when I graduated I was weighed down by ambitions that absorbed me in the rat race. But thankfully, I stumbled on the joys of traveling soon after and since then, the story of my life has changed forever. Now, I am privileged that I get to travel for my work.
In all these years of exploring varied corners, cities, countries and continents, some of the below-mentioned pointers have become extremely close to my heart. And that feeling of learning something new every day is unsurpassed.
- Reading about new places.
- Planning a vacation or a holiday.
- Booking my tickets or holiday packages.
- Writing down my itinerary.
- Applying for visa (If need be)
- Planning the little things to maximize the thrill.
- Looking for directions to new stop-points.
- Enjoying the vagaries of the weather.
- Interacting with new people.
- Exchanging currencies.
- Visiting the top attractions.
- Being lost in the local markets.
- Binging on the local food.
- Looking for the hidden gems and not-so-popular places.
- Getting goose bumps after some delightful indulgences.
- Forgetting the worries and stress of the mundane.
It is important to go for at least two holidays in a year and if you are not doing that, you must aim for it. This is what I have been telling my friends and family ever since I have been traveling and seeing the change in me after my travels. Holidays must be dedicated for traveling to rejuvenate us as well as enrich us with intangible happiness. Traveling with your loved ones helps to beat the stress, look at life differently and also bond with the family unlike before.