The year 2020 will remain unique in many ways. When travel was restricted, the travel enthusiasts did not lose hope and took up to armchair travel writing. India is one of the worse-affected with the virus and we have been staying home for the last five months. Gradually, work is resuming but I doubt travel will be back to normal anytime soon. So while we cannot travel physically, lets continue to travel virtually.
In the last few months, there was enough time to catch up on the past travels. I had started working on ‘ArmChair’ Travel series and now I will list them down. These posts will always be very special as they were written to relish the fun of travel, from the comforts of our homes. Later they can be used to plan travels and itinerary as well.
10th August 2020.
AROUND THE WORLD
- You can’t miss this Sunset in Ibiza
- Girls Day Out in Antwerp, the city of Diamonds.
- Virtual Travel to Thailand with my drawings
- Johannesburg- 7 Weekends and 7 Memorable Experiences
- Pictures of Gilli Trawangan in Lombok will cheer you up.
- Lets find out why Giethoorn is one of the prettiest villages of Netherlands.
- Exploring Ghent and its street art in Belgium
- Bespoke Jewellery Making in Ibiza
- Let us do road tripping in CAPE TOWN!
- CESKY KRUMLOV – Read about the Bohemian Beauty
- Explore the Street Art of Budapest