My name is Manjulika Pramod and I take pride in calling myself a travel and lifestyle blogger. I had a crush on blogging in 2009 and ever since then my love for it has grown tremendously. The blogger in me is also a telecom engineer, short-story writer, big time foodie and a compulsive traveler. I have two published short stories in books ‘Chicken soup for the soul- Indian college students’ and ‘Lovelets’. I quit my job of 8 years in 2015 to break the shackles of standard 9 to 6 routine, to travel and to live a life on my own terms. Having traveled to 16 countries and 15 states of India, I never fail to mention Oslo in Norway as my favorite city and living in Riyadh for eight weeks as one of the most thrilling experiences of my life. My recent visit to South Africa has given me major travel goals for future.
PENDOWN is my personal brand (website) which I have nurtured for last 7 years. Some of the major achievements of my blog are as below:
1. My blog-posts have won me more than 30 national-level blogging contests.
2. In 2014, I was featured on NDTV Prime Time show as one of the most influencing bloggers of Delhi.
3. I have been associated with 7 international tourism boards for familiarization trips.
4. For two consecutive years, I have been a part of the prestigious gathering at International Travel Writers Conclave held in Uttar Pradesh.
5. I am the only Indian blogger who was part of media at the Dubai International Film Festival 2015 and this year my blog also qualified for the media accreditation for IIFA 2016.
6. Pendown has been listed as Top Lifestyle Travel bloggers by Holidify and one among Indian travel bloggers on Thrillophillia.
7. My work has also been published on HuffPost, ICAI Abu Dhabi Chapter, WomensWeb, Idiva, Suburb Magazine.
8. The blog has been a pivot in associating with various brands like South Africa Tourism, Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority, Thailand Tourism, Malaysia Tourism, Oman Tourism, Skyscanner, Uttar Pradesh Tourism, Goa Tourism, Madhya Pradesh Tourism, Chhattisgarh Tourism Board, Ferrarri World Abu Dhabi, Sri Lanka Tourism, ITC Maurya, Accor Group, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, OYO Rooms, Radisson Delhi, Radisson Dubai, Patiala Dubai, Yatra Travel, Lonely Planet, Asus, Microsoft, GIO Adventures.
In the Travel category, the places covered on the blog are India, Sweden, Oslo, Paris, Switzerland, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Bali, Singapore, Oman, Thailand, Malaysia, Seychelles, Mauritius, South Africa, Bhutan etc.
Twitter – 4200+
Instagram – 2800+
Facebook profile+page- 2000+
Let us work together!!!
A video that ITC Hotels shot with me!