When you step out… you see the world….When you see the world… you have realizations. (Not one but many)
- Shoghi – My Soulful and Sublime Moments
- Breakfast at Baoli & Dinner At Alwarbagh
- Madhya Pradesh : Maheshwar, Mandu and More!
- My First Helicopter Ride – A Visit To Mata Vaishno Devi
- Let Us Go Sailing From Mumbai to Maldives!
- Super moon and Tripurari Poornima in Goa
- Just Back from…. Vizag
- ‘The Park’ At Vizag : Anything But Ordinary
- The Walk : Bhimtal To Sattal
- Gunehr,Tibetan Colony Of Chowgan and Musical Evening At Kotli
- Day 1: Pathankot To Gunehr To Bir
- Photoblog 1: Food Trail in Mumbai with Lumia 640 XL
- CHAMBAL- Its rustic, its raw, its untamed…go for it!
- Lets Go for Asia’s Longest Beach Festival, Festa de Diu
- F^3 Carnival: Telangana Bathukamma celebrations in Delhi
- My trip to the rich land of Heritage, Art, Culture and more
- #Chhattisgarh: 40 fascinating, fun, features that charmed me!
- 50 awesome pictures from my stay at Novotel Imagica
- All about my trip to Tehri Dam in Uttarakhand
- 15 Postcard Pictures that will make you fall in love with Sursingdhar
- My Green, Goan, chilled out monsoon vacation at Grand Mercure Goa Shrem Resort!
- In Photos: When OYOxplorer traveled from Delhi to Goa!
- A day around Alberto Torresi and Agra
- Sursingdhar: The 5 kilometers trek was breathtaking and inspiring
- Air Asia: I had a pleasant experience on the Goan route
- PHOTOSTORY: Travel blogger became an #OYOxplorer in GOA
- Photoblog: These beautiful flowers took my heart away at Sursingdhar
- Day 1 as #OYOxplorer : In and around Candolim beach, Goa
- DAY 2 in Goa: We went High on History and Heritage
- Yesss, That was a #LiveLodgycal Weekend in Goa
- Dreaming Adventure with Majestic Himalayas
- We met, we chatted and tagged along memories!!!!
- I do believe its time for another Adventure
- Travel Big in Less with me -I am Lufthansa’s A-380
- Venice will have the Smartest Traveler this year!!!
- A Wish-ful Road Trip of a Solo Lady Traveler
- O lady! Get away, Travel, Recharge, Kill the stress, and Have a Tresses-full Life…
- UnCancel is a great TRAVEL idea
- #TravelDiary: Me So Happi in Mumbai
- Smartphone Photography at Golden Temple
- Are you a Solo or a Group traveler?
- With the Cuckoo Clock at my home, here I join the German Traditions
- Its royal, its photogenic : Neemrana fort
- Day 1 in Kochi: My Random and Colorful Clicks
- Day 2 in Kochi: Lets Photo-walk!
- My experience of Nissan Safety Driving Forum (NSDF) in Kochi
- Postcard Pictures from KERALA trip of my parents
- 5 and more, Discover India and Stay Uniquely
TRAVEL THE WORLD
- Why am I talking about PERU?
- Travel wish-list with Lonely Planet’s ‘Best in Travel 2016’
- My Bestie lives in Shetland Islands… Lets Travel there!
- Here we talk about a trip to Erice in Sicily
- My friend has send lots of ‘Travel love’ from Seychelles
- Photoblog: Autumn in Brussels is gorgeous
- Traveling to Taiwan, lets read this first!
- IIFA 2016 Goes To Madrid. Whose Coming Along?
- My Travel Bag To Wimbledon With #AllenSolly
- Just Back from Beatific, Mysterious and Vivid Bhutan
- BHUTAN : The Sweetest Trip of 2016
- Indulge In BHUTAN For At Least 10 Days – Do A Road trip!
- Hey Cape Town, I am in Love with You!
- Johannesburg gave me a ‘Good Food & Wine Show’ experience!
- Turbine Art Fair : I Traveled through South Africa’s Art
- 15 Pictures From 50th Floor : Top Of Africa (The Carlton)
- 15 Things To Do, Two Thrilling Weeks In South Africa!
- Its Been More Than 48 Hours In Johannesburg
- Johannesburg Diaries : A Visit To Fourways Farmers’ Market
- The Consultant Husband Sends Some Love From Joburg
- My Dreamy Affair With Heritage Le Telfair, Mauritius
- Westin Turtle Bay Resort & Spa – My Experience!
- When I Went 35 Meters Deep Inside The Indian Ocean
- Postcards From Mauritius
- O dear, Sultanate of Oman! ( Blogpost that won me a FAM trip to OMAN)
- Marhaba OMAN: It gave me a beautiful experience
- Thrilling experience with Dolphins off the coast of Muscat
- Muscat in Oman: Lets Discover Pearl of Arabia
- Oman: My visit to the ornate Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque
- Wandering through time in forts of Picturesque Oman
- A beautiful destination, OMAN is still on my mind…
- The Desert, Camping fun and the Bedouins of Oman
- Kargeen Caffe, authentic Arabian experience in Muscat
- Have you eaten Mandi and more cousins of Biryani?
- Blogging took me to Skyscanner’s Office, Singapore
- 15 delightful charms of Clarke Quay in Singapore
- Chinese New Year reminds me of my visit to Chinatown in Singapore
- In Singapore, I loved the common food of its indigenous people!
- Our celebrity moments at Madame Tussauds Singapore
- 50 pictures from Singapore, lets celebrate its 50 years of Independence
- Weekend Special: Dubai To Abu Dhabi To Yas Island
- Ferrari Fever Took Over Us At The Yas Island
- 15 Pictures From COLOUR RUN, Abu Dhabi
- 11 Must-Know About My Visit To Grand Mosque Abu Dhabi
- Travel Talk: I learnt about 7 ‘Thainess’ Charms and met Mary Kom
- Colorful, Vibrant and a Gala Show in Mumbai- Discover Thainess 2015
- Trang in Thailand- An exclusive Romantic destination
- Songkran is water soaking fun, tradition and party time in Thailand
- 10 highlights of my trip to Chiang Mai- “Rose of the North Thailand”
- Hues of rainbow colors in Orchid and Butterfly Farm in Chiang Mai
- 2 and a half hours of Adventure, Zipline and Fun at Flying Squirrels
- I debut on Huff Post with Thai Umbrellas from Chiang Mai
- My stay at Balcony Chiang Mai Village
- Wat Phra That Doi Suthep: The spectacular Buddhist temple
- I enjoyed Buttermilk in Bangkok at Bawarchi
- Asiatique, the Riverfront is a charming lifestyle hub of Bangkok
- Bangkok time at Ramada Plaza Menam Riverside
- Authentic Lanna (Thai) Dining and Dance experience at Chiang Mai
- Loi Krathong, Thailand’s ‘festival of lights’ at Radisson Blu
- Close Cousins- Holi In India, Songkran In Thailand
- The Bali Trip
- Perfect Trip: 10 days in Bali
- Two Beautiful Temples of Bali on Sulekha Travels
- ‘Moon and Honey’ led to the perfect ride in Bali !!!
- BALI: My first Trip outside India
- 16 favorite photos, I Love Bali Because…
- Sharing old sweet memories of Ramada Resort Benoa Bali
- Diwali in a Special way@Oslo, Norway
- Oslo:Charming and Magical Moods of The city
- Writings From Norway: Amazing Weekend in the city of Oslo
- Edvard Munch’s ‘SCREAM’ in National Art Museum, Oslo
- My heart goes to Oslo again and again
- 10 Pictures from the Oslo Vigeland Park, Norway
- M at Musée du Louvre
- I was wowed by the Iron Lady, The Eiffel Tower
- 4 Days And All About My Fun On The Streets Of Paris
- Its been a nice week in Riyadh
- Riyadh, A City dressed in Black and White
- Once Upon a Time in Anatolia
- Mr. and Mrs. in Riyadh
- Who travels to Riyadh? Well, I did with my consultant hubby!
- There’s something about Dubai! Its Luxurious!
- In Dubai, Shop till you drop!
- 2020 World Expo “Connecting Minds, Creating the Future”, Dubai
- My favorite clicks at The Dubai Mall
- Flying with Emirates
- Bastakiya’s unique art scene at Al Serkal Cultural Foundation, Dubai
- 15 Pictures of my first visit to the Dubai Creek
- Cinema and swagger at Dubai International Film Festival
- Dubai Diary: The Ludo and Tea story
- Dubai Diary: When we went PATIALA way !
- 10 Movies that I picked at Dubai International Film Festival
- A ‘STAR-WARS’ themed day at Sofitel Hotel JBR, Dubai
- 15 Pictures of my first visit to the Dubai Creek
- This Flower Garden Spells Miracles And Splendor
- 25 Pictures: A Riot Of Colors Is Dubai Miracle Garden
- My experience of flying with Malaysian Airlines
- 6N/7D of awesomeness in Malaysia with Malaysia Tourism
- The mixed cultural flavor of Jonker Walk in Melaka
- Chirpy, Colorful, Charming BIRDS of all sorts in KL Bird Park
- Lets have a Photo-Walk Through Kuala Lumpur
- Melaka (Malacca), the historic soul of Malaysia
- Thaipusam Festival at the Batu Caves in Malaysia
- Go to Selvam in Melaka for the authentic Banana leaf meal
- Touchdown at Dream Asian Destination
- CUTI CUTI Malyasia ( Blogpost that won me a FAM trip to MALAYSIA)
- Small and large footsteps towards Melbourne… ( A virtual tour written for blogging contest)
- Melbourne, one can’t resist it, Can you?