My name is Manjulika Pramod and I take pride in calling myself a travel and lifestyle blogger. I had a crush on blogging in 2009 and ever since then my love for it has grown tremendously. The blogger in me is also a telecom engineer, short-story writer, big time foodie and a compulsive traveler. I have two published short stories in books ‘Chicken soup for the soul- Indian college students’ and ‘Lovelets’. I quit my job of 8 years in 2015 to break the shackles of standard 9 to 6 routine, to travel and to appreciate the finer things of life. Having traveled to 16 countries and 15 states of India, I never fail to mention Oslo in Norway as my favorite city and living in Riyadh for eight weeks as one of the most thrilling experiences of my life. Last year, my visit to South Africa was a life changing experience.
THIS YEAR: TRIPS and BRANDS
January – Koh Chang and Bangkok with Thailand Tourism
February – Kurseong with Goodricke Group
March – 7 cities of Karnataka and Goa with Golden Chariot (Karanataka Tourism)
April – Gulmarg and Srinagar with Khyber Resorts and Spa and Jammu and Kashmir Tourism.
May – Madhya Pradesh with Singinawa Jungle Lodge and Nepal with Nepal Tourism Board
June – Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Kochi with Majestic Princess Cruise
July – Selangor Tourism, Sunway Hotel Penang, Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur
August – ITC Grand Bharat, 3 Homestays in Uttrakhand, Tamil Nadu (Wellington, Ooty, Coonor)
September– Mysore with TVS motors
October – Garli in Kangra Valley with Chateau Garli
November – Bali with Malindo Airlines, Allepey and Thekkady with Spice Routes and Carmelia Haven
PENDOWN is my personal brand (website) which I have nurtured for last 7 years. Some of the major achievements of my blog are as below:
1. My blog-posts have won me more than 30 national-level blogging contests.
2. In 2014, I was featured on NDTV Prime Time show as one of the most influencing bloggers of Delhi.
3. I have been associated with 7 international tourism boards for familiarization trips.
4. For two consecutive years, I have been a part of the prestigious gathering at International Travel Writers Conclave held in Uttar Pradesh.
5. I am the only Indian blogger who was part of media at the Dubai International Film Festival 2015 and my blog also qualified for the media accreditation for IIFA 2016.
6. Pendown has been listed as Top Lifestyle Travel bloggers by Holidify and one among Indian travel bloggers on Thrillophillia. Skyscanner featured me as one of the 5 travel blogs to follow this year (2017)
7. My work has also been published in RailBandhu magazine, HuffPost, ICAI Abu Dhabi Chapter, WomensWeb, Idiva, Suburb Magazine.
8. The blog has been a pivot in associating with various brands like South Africa Tourism, Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority, Thailand Tourism, Malaysia Tourism, Oman Tourism, Jammu and Kashmir Tourism, Kyber Resorts and Spa, ITC Maurya, Karnataka Tourism, Goodricke Group, Skyscanner, Uttar Pradesh Tourism, Goa Tourism, Madhya Pradesh Tourism, Chhattisgarh Tourism Board, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Sri Lanka Tourism, Accor Group, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, OYO Rooms, Radisson Delhi, Radisson Dubai, Patiala Dubai, Yatra Travel, Lonely Planet, Asus, Microsoft, GIO Adventures, RightStay, Princess Cruise, PATA Nepal Chapter, Singinawa.
In the Travel category, the places covered on the blog are India, Sweden, Oslo, Paris, Switzerland, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Bali, Singapore, Oman, Thailand, Malaysia, Seychelles, Mauritius, South Africa, Bhutan, Nepal etc.
Google Local Guide!!
Featured by TVS motors
Twitter – 7200+
Instagram – 2700+
Facebook profile + page – 2600+
Published Here As Well….
Let us work together!!!
A video that ITC Hotels shot with me!